Saturday, November 21, 2009

One Pink, One Blue, Sometimes Blessings Come In Twos













Tammy's shower was a hit. :) She looked beautiful and we all had a great time eating yummy food and spending time together. I stayed the night with her over at Ross & Carla's on Friday to help prep for the party and to make headbands for the occasion. We stayed up late chatting before getting some much needed sleep.

On Saturday morning we finished preparing for the event before I nabbed Tammy for some primping. I had so much fun and it was awesome to have time with such a wonderful woman but I am relieved that I can just relax at home tonight. I made the boys orange/cranberry chicken roast with sweet potato stuffing and gravy. Now it is time to watch a movie with Steen before passing out from exhaustion. Yippee for the holiday rush!

5 comments:

Devon said...

Thanks for posting these. I wish I could have been there, but it's nice to see the pictures, at least and hear how it went. I miss you guys!

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

We missed you too. How are things in the green state? Are you busy with holiday activities yet?

Meet the Bucher's said...

For a minute I was wondering if the blog title was an announcement of some sort from you:-) I would have been thrilled but I better not hear about it on the blog first:-) Love ya and have a good Thanksgiving and Happy birthday Saturday! Last year until the big 30!!!

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

Shaant, I promise I wouldn't tell you in a blog. :) I can't believe how old we are. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were trying to collect "dues" from the members of our Beauty Babes club. I hope your dinner was great. If we can get together sometime before Christmas, great. If not, let's shoot for January.

Rece said...

Sister! I'm glad the shower went well. I really hope that over your break you have a stress-free time. I'm working on a stress-free life as well. Me stressed=grossness! True story.

Love, Rece