Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Good Season






I have a confession... I am glad to be hanging up my soccer mom status for a few months. Spencer's fall soccer season is over and I feel nothing but relief that there will be no more evening practices or Saturday morning games.

His last game was fun. Spence almost scored his first goal (yes, almost... I don't care if you think almost doesn't count. I am a proud mother and for me, it does.). We brought the kids Halloween goody bags and cupcakes ensuring that the kids would remain hyped up on sugar as they chased their parents around with neon colored vampire teeth. :)

After the game Spencer and I went and joined Tammy and Asher for the Music Theater of Idaho's performance of Beauty and The Beast. It was cute, although I was pretty perturbed that they tried to charge $15 to get a picture taken with the cast. :(


No comments: