Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Day To Give Thanks















We spent Thanksgiving at Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Neils' house this past weekend. It was fun to see family and to get to have some delicious food. Steen was exhausted after working an all night shift and spent a good portion of the day napping in various places. Playing with the other kids kept Spencer occupied for most of the day and it was a delightful time for all of us.

Things that I am thankful for:
  • My family and friends
  • Health and happiness
  • Steen & I having jobs
  • A comfortable home
  • Shared hobbies with the people I love
  • Creativity & imagination
  • Literature, art, & music
  • Being a student of life




I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to count many blessing in your life.

No comments: