Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Nights

It is 5:06 pm on Friday and I just got home. I cleaned my classroom and put together a packet for the sub I will have on Monday and now it is time to relax... just as soon as I:
  • do the dishes
  • take out the trash
  • get some groceries
  • email my mom some info.
  • read with Spencer
  • help him with homework
  • go to the home football game
How is it that our to-do lists never seem to get any smaller, no matter how many items we check off?


Woot woot Bulldogs, nice comeback!! (9/26)

1 comment:

Rece said...

Some day, I'm sure you'll add, "Call my little sister" to your to-do list. But I understand...taking out the garbage takes time. No joke. I have to find shoes, tie up the sack, find my keys, lock the door and trudge out to the dumpster. Then I have to walk back and unlock the door. I'm not doing it today. Maybe Sunday...