Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Changes

I wanted to be doing the San Francisco Nike Women's Marathon, however, I have been unable to raise all of the funds needed. Instead, I will be running the Boise City of Trees race and will plan on fundraising for the San Francisco in the fall (2010).

It has still been an awesome experience and I will continue for this cause. As of right now, I have $1000 dollars raised (waiting to be posted) and have commitments for another $1200. I am going to be $1800 short of my original goal of $4000 but it is still a lot of money that will help save lives.

I start fundraising for my next event in November. Please keep this in mind as you begin working on your 2010 budget. It is a great way to have a positive impact and any donations are tax deductible. Thank you to everyone who has donated to this cause.

No comments: