Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rece's Eugene






Sisters are the best. I got to hang out with Rece at her new stompin' grounds while in Oregon and it was quite the pleasure. She showed me her favorite places and we had a fun time catching up and playing speed (she cheats). I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. Eugene is awesome. Here are some photos of the visit. (marketplace courtyard, beautiful building & Rece's reason for picking Eugene, a pretty church, cafe near campus, and Rece's Rory spot) Enjoy.

2 comments:

Rece said...

Okay, I look like a constipated person in both of those pictures. Seriously, do I look like that? Gross! And by the way, I TOTALLY DON'T CHEAT! Dude, you just can't play well. I'm so glad that you hung out with me here in Eugene. I'm actually planning on doing Karaoke this next week. What should I sing? A little Ace of Base? Do you think I should sing a little Alanis? Hmm... do help with these choices.

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

I saw the sign... do it baby. :) I miss you.