Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Creepy but delightful story.



I am a fan of Laurel K Hamilton. It is a guilty pleasure. Her books are creepy, graphic, violent, disturbing, kinky, etc. but the are also gripping and about some of my favorite mythical creatures: shape shifters and vampires. Recently, when browsing her website, I was delighted to see that they are going to turn her Anita Blake series into a TV movie series. Sure, it will probably be a typical low budget movie, heavy on nudity and poorly acted, yet I find myself checking back frequently for updates. If you are a vampire/shifter fan and don't mind a creepy story, I would recommend checking out the press release. Who knows, maybe it will be surprisingly good. Stranger things have happened.

2 comments:

Rece said...

Oh man, Shell. I read a couple of her books that you gave to me. I'm too much of a furby-type person to read them. I'm glad for you, though.

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

Furby-type? Please elaborate.