Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Go Figure

Ok, this year I have actually been keeping up on my grading. :) I have a nice little sheet of paper (an excel spreadsheet) that is a hard copy of all of my grades. Unfortunately, I have not been "posting them" regularly. That was my plan for tonight... it didn't happen. I left my folder with the scores in it at the school, I missed my dentist apt. and have a sore tooth, I took a ridiculously long shower to help sooth my achy muscles, and I napped. Not a productive day by any means.

So, the alarm is set for 4 am, I will whip up a breakfast treat for our 7 am meeting and then head to the school to finish transferring the grades. Hopefully this plan works out better than the last one.

1 comment:

Rece said...

I used to spend so much time grading papers when I lived in Ukraine. And you know what, the other teachers completely disregarded my grades. It was TERRIBLE. There was a conspiracy behind my back. "Don't tell Sharece the truth," they would whisper. It was quite horrible to be honest.