Thursday, May 14, 2009

What's in a name?

Here is the thing, people should not begin their blogging career when tired and stressed out over a pile of papers that need to be graded. When they do, they end up with a name like "Mermaids, & Fairies, & Unicorns, Oh My." Strangely enough, as I sit here hoping to be witty and unique, I cannot come up with a better name. I suppose I will just have to wait for inspiration to come my way. The names that pop into my head are silly. Things like pickle juice, built estrogen tough, literary litter, etc. come to mind but again, nothing stands out. Until I find my muse, whimsy will trump wit and I will enjoy the silliness of a bad late night naming adventure. I mean, it worked for my in-laws when they named Steen. Didn't it?

2 comments:

Rece said...

I've got to say, you are a novice blogger, but I'm sure in about a year, you will come up with a new fabulous blog about the wonders of living in Nampa. There are no mermaids there, but I do know that there are fairies everywhere.

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

Hmmm... well, I guess that depends about how crazy your imagination is. I spent a whole lot of time last night dreaming about the fairies and mermaids that were helping me and my pet unicorn escape the Terminator. Seriously, it was a crazy dream and very detailed. :) Love ya.