Sunday, July 3, 2011

Asher's Ice Cream Birthday Party

Tammy hosted an ice cream picnic for Asher's birthday party. It was super fun and one of the few warm days we had at the beginning of summer. 


Pierce was rocking his outfit and nibbling off plates as he prowled around.


Jayden was rocking her shades and sipping on some pear juice.


Anna demolished her ice cream cone. I have never seen a child enjoy ice cream quite that much. 


Anna & Ethan


Melinda was lucky enough to be smeared with Anna's ice cream face. 


Ethan played in the mini pool until he tipped over and dove in face first.


Happy Birthday Asher!


Spencer had a blast building a sand castle. Super fun.

3 comments:

Devon said...

Every time I read one of these posts, I get super excited about getting to be part of these events soon!

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

I am so excited that you are going to be a part of them now. Tammy was telling me all about the house you found. I am so thrilled. :) I will be in Portland area the 15th - 22nd. Maybe we can meet up. :)

Rece said...

I think you guys should start your own daycare business. :)